Invitation to the 4th Annual Research Higher Degree Conference
You are invited to attend the 4th Annual SMI RHD Conference.
The conference provides SMI's RHD students an opportunity to communicate their research to a wide audience with the aim of addressing the multifaceted sustainability challenges facing the mining industry. The conference serves as a networking environment for students and representatives from academia, government, and industry to strengthen business and research relationships.
Conference Theme: Sustainable Transitions for the Future Mining Industry
- Keynote speaker: Mr Dan Hunt (Acting Director-General, Department of Natural Resources & Mines, QLD)
- Forum discussion featuring SMI Centre Directors and the audience
- Presentations by SMI RHD Alumni
- Current postgraduate student presentations
- Workshop: Interdisciplinary solutions to sustainability challenges facilitated by Dr Glen Corder (Development Manager, SUSOP Pty Ltd)
The SMI RHD Conference Committee